MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Creative Activities

Wednesday, May 14, 2014




This past year I became the Creative Activities Leader for my local Friday MOPS group. MOPS stands for "Mothers of Preschoolers" and is a program designed to nurture mothers with children from infancy to kindergarten. This year is my second year as a member of MOPS and my first year as part of the steering committee. I must say I feel so blessed to have become part of such an amazing organization! The friendships I have made and the lessons learned are ones I will cherish forever.

As the 2013-2014 semester wraps up, I thought I would share the crafts and mixers we came up with for our creative activities. I remember when I first started searching for craft ideas at the beginning of the semester I was racking my brain for ideas! I wanted to find creative activities that would be fun, quick and affordable. Thank goodness for Pinterest...

Follow Us on Pinterest!

Before the semester began, my creative activities partner and I created two Pinterest boards. The first board titled MOPS Crafts was where we pinned just our random ideas and inspirations we found across the web. Once we were sure we liked an activity and wanted to proceed with it, we then pinned it to our board MOPS Crafts Final. Check these boards often, we are very active pinners!

I plan to post all the activities we did throughout the year on my blog with supporting pictures and documents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did at MOPS. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment